Friday, October 15, 2010

Welcome to my Blog page

Hi everyone. Welcome to my blog page. I am new at this so bear with me. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am the 7th daughter of a seventh daughter. I am 1of 9 girls, my poor parents. My sisters are as follows:
Esmeralda (Essie)
Yasmina (Mina)
Petra (Pet)
Ekaterina (Trina)
Karma
Tiyana (Tia)
Tabitha (Tabby)
Amanda (Mandy)

We are a pretty tight-knit family, yeah we may fight and tease each other, but I pity the fool who gets in between me and my sisters. And I know the feeling is mutual, I know they have my back, especially Tabby, who carries knives on her person and doesn't need a reason to fight.
I grew up in New Orleans and spend my whole life hanging out in the French Quarter, seeing things that I shouldn't be seeing and always wondering why there were so many blond guys that look like Fabio that hung out there. When I asked my mom she just told me that it was the gift of sight and left it at that.
I started to show evidence of having the gift when I was 6 yrs old. I predicted that Mina was going to break her arm when she and Pet were having a fight. It was really not out of reach, they fought all the time but a week after I made the prediction, it happened. Mina and Pet were fighting and Mina went to hit Pet. Pet pulled her knee up and Mina hit her there and broke her arm, Pet's knee cap was fine. My mother was so proud of me, she bought me my first deck of Tarot cards and started to teach me how to use them. *laughing* Then she tood Mina to the hospital.
Some people may think we are a strange family, but it is the family I have and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
I know you all have questions and I know the #1 question is about Bill and how we met, but I will save it for the next time. It is a doosy...he was so straight laced until he met me *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment